Find
Notify
Tools

herters scope repair???
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted
i searched archives and found repair for weaver scopses, will call them tuesday to schedule a repair on a foggy k12, but i also have a herters 4x scope that needs repair also... broken screws on the elevation adjustment... i realize that this is a "cheapie", but semtimentality enters the picture.... who repairs scopes of differnt makes???.. thanks..jim

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2833 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check the ads in the sight/scope sections of Shotgun news, Gun List, and precision shooting magazine.There are several companies that offer work on older scopes and they can usually either do the work or steer you in the right direction for spare parts like screws and such.

Posts: 466 | Location: South West USA | Registered: 11 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jimatcat--

If you found the Weaver repair service in El Paso, you got the right guys. I had my old V-9 reworked after a flood, had a new duplex reticle installed, and I love it on my tree rat .22. Good turnaround time and reasonable prices IMO.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"