New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zeiss jena scope Q ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I picked up a Zeiss jena scope for the brno zkk601 with integral mount ,with windage [ughh ]in the mounts ,no windage in the scope ! i had one on a combo brno years ago ,does anyone have an idea what one of these scopes is worth roughly $? and any opinions or info on them pls thanks

Posts: 175 | Location: australia | Registered: 14 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Here you can read some information on these scopes.
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1...ght=Zeiss+Jena+Scope

Posts: 77 | Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
I don't know what one would be worth, other than what someone would pay for one. It may have small collector value, but I think, at least for me, modern scopes are far superior. Look at it, no windage adjustment, probably heavy, glass is probably ok, but why would someone want one? Just being truthful from my point of view, Waidmannsheil, Dom.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of DickePille
posted Hide Post
Hi boucanier,
if you could give me some further information about the scope like magnification , objective and so on, then I might be able to collect informations about the value.
With best regards
Dicke Pille

Posts: 10 | Location: Germany | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its a four power with the German sniper pointed picket recticle with side bars .it has two turrets on the top the rear for focus the front turret for elevation .windage is by two screws on each side of integral mount ,the mount is marked ''brno 601'' .There is a fellow member who is looking for the same scope to suit his BRNO 600 7x64 if anyone might know the location of one ? which would need the mount specific for that model ! It also has a 32mm objective ,thanks for any info Dick

Posts: 175 | Location: australia | Registered: 14 January 2006Reply With Quote