Find
Notify
Tools

Bushnell Fusion 1 mile
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys,

I'm seriously thinking about buying the 8x32's for deer hunting here in Michigan. I'm ok with the 31 oz weight as I will be sitting in a tree stand mostly while using them. Anyone have a pair that can shed some light on the quality of the optics?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Power:
Guys,

I'm seriously thinking about buying the 8x32's for deer hunting here in Michigan. I'm ok with the 31 oz weight as I will be sitting in a tree stand mostly while using them. Anyone have a pair that can shed some light on the quality of the optics?

I don't have them, but there is a review (Bushnell Fusion 1 Mile ARC Laser Rangefinding Binoculars) on Sniper's Hide that may help you. If this is the one you are talking about.

http://www.snipershide.com/201...efinding-binoculars/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also not sure what model you're looking at- If you don't need a rangefinding pair may I suggest Kahles 8x32, Austrian made, 22 oz. on sale @ Eagle Optics for $749. Just got a pair = superb. I have other Kahles glass and its all great.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joester:
Also not sure what model you're looking at- If you don't need a rangefinding pair may I suggest Kahles 8x32, Austrian made, 22 oz. on sale @ Eagle Optics for $749. Just got a pair = superb. I have other Kahles glass and its all great.

I just sold my 8x42 Kahles binos here on this site.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gent
Celestron has 2 new models in their high end Granite line that are real beauties and excellent value for the money. They come in 7 and 9 x33, being over 50 I love the 7X myself. These should retail in the USA for around the $399 mark. Yes they are Chinese made, but you'd never know it ina side by side comparison. FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
Cat Power-

PM inbound to you.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote