New
Find
Notify
Tools

great servcei from cameraland
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just recieved my new vortex scope from Camerland. Great service, kept me informed on the status, shiiped timely. Plus I noticed a 10% return into my paypal account due to being an AR member. Very nice!

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great people to deal with.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always enjoy dealing with Doug and Neil. Recently picked up a Zeiss demo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can get to the store with a pleasant walk- glad to hear they are good business people.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Yep, they are GREAT folks to deal with. The same can be said for www.theopticzone.com

Those 2 places are always my first choices for any optics needs.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9376 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
I buy my optics from them almost exclusively. About the only time I don't is when I buy Leupold. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a set of Leica Geovid 10x42 binos at a great price. They claimed to be demos but I couldn't tell. Great people to deal with.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just rec'd my Zeiss Dialyt 2-8 x42 demo, looks brand new & has lifetime warranty. Neil was great to deal with...I saved $$

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Always a good experience.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7592 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my Zeiss demo with the "Zero" illuminated reticle the next day at $1,300 off list. The Zero is like a dot scope, but in a variable...great for my Granite Mountain AHR 600 OK.

Posts: 20140 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
Just bought a Vortex for my Grandfather's old '06 BAR that my little girl is going to go after an Idaho Black Bear. Neil and Doug are the best I have ever dealt with....that is saying something about a bunch of Yankees

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote