New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sale coming to a close
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am not associated with this site, just passing along a deal I found. I bought a Zeiss Conquest mil-dot for $399.99 to qualify for the deal. Regardless of the free scope, this is still a deal on a Zeiss. They are about $440 at Cabelas.

CURRENT PROMOS:11-24-05 to 12-31-05 FREE SCOPE with ONLINE PURCHASE USING YOUR MC OR VISA CARD FREE LEUPOLD 3-9x40mm Matte RIFLEMAN SCOPE ---------- OR 3-9x40mm Matte BURRIS FULLFIELD II WITH PURCHASE OF ANY LEUPOLD,BURRIS,LECIA ,NIKON, OR ZEISS PRODUCT IN AMOUNT OF $399.99 OR MORE: WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

One of Us
Picture of keithv35
posted Hide Post
What's the site???

Posts: 350 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess that would help....

http://www.bullseyesupplies.com/

One of Us
Picture of keithv35
posted Hide Post
Racklover,
It looks like they've extended their sale. Have you recieved your scopes?....just wondering what kind of experience you had with them. I hadn't heard of them before this.
Keith

Posts: 350 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Before committing to them, I'd check with Jon at The Optic Zone, he can usually meet or beat anyone else's prices, and you can't beat his service.

http://theopticzone.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=77

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, got both of them last week. Dropped shipped from SWFA. Happy with the deal.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Racklover, Neither of the telephone numbers have worked all day!! Neither the phone or the fax! Selling Leica 1200 LRF scans for $499.00 and giving a Burris Fullfield II 3x9 for free and NO UPS charges seemed too good to be true!!! I even had a friend who runs an optics business ready to call and order from them!! I'll keep trying but somehow, I smell a rat!! And you say you had a drop shipment from SWFA......their Leica 1200 price is $599.00 and no freebies with it!!! GHD

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too had problems getting in touch with them but when I did, they assured me they were ligit and have been around for a long time. I know they have been around for atleast 6 months as this is when I first was provided with a link for them. They said they have been in business for 12 years if I remember right. I would be the first one hollering if I got screwed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And yes, both scopes came from SWFA in TX.

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
The Prices they have on their Leupold scopes are far below the prices that Leupie Mandates. I have a strong feeling they are not an authorized dealer and their prices do seem way to good to be true.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
Be careful about buying Zeiss scopes from mail order. If you do not buy their products from an authorized dealer they will not give the full warranty. See their "Consumer Alert" on their website:

http://www.zeiss.com/C1256BCF0020BE5F/?Open

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
I'd like to know why their items are being drop-shipped from another dealer -- a dealer which lists HIGHER prices than this outfit advertises. Something seems strange to me.

...caveat emptor...

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Racklover-Where are these guys located? I took a look at their site and did not see an address listed (unless I just missed it).

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9412 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They have a California address.

This is my 4th Zeiss and this is one like the others, had the Zeiss factory sealed tape on the box.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For clarification, this is my 4th Zeiss, and 1st one from them. Since it came from SWFA, I would not suspect it being a "grey market" scope. I too was reluctant to order but everything worked out. I felt if there was a problem, my CC company would step in.