New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski "Real" Customer Service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A couple of weeks ago I sent in a pair of damaged 10x42 EL's for repair.
Got them back today.
They are as good as new again.
Seems they went through them pretty well.
These binos were damaged, this was not warranty work, and they didn't charge me a single penny!
I'm a happy puppy.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for you Bwana! Now take a look at the "Leica Customer Service" thread

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good for you Bwana! Now take a look at the "Leica Customer Service" thread

I did.
My binos were already sent to Swarovski when he posted his.
Shame he was treated that way.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just what i would expect from swaro

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swaro has treated me very well on some bino issues

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I also am happy to report great Swarovski service from a New Zealand perspective. On a 2015 Idaho USA hunt my spotting scope showed some "globules" within the sight picture. I suspect it was water droplets. How this happened I cannot explain but the spotter was in my checked luggage so possibly atmospheric pressure at great height....?? Anyway, when I notified the dealer on return to NZ they had me send the spotter in. They looked and said it needed to go to Swarovski ( I presume in Austria ). So I sent it in and heard nothing for 4 - 5 weeks. Then a phone call to say my spotter was on courier being returned. Result was perfect sight picture, and no mention of a charge at all. Fantastic, and thanks Swarovski. My only small niggle was that I would have appreciated a wee note explaining what the globules were.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2044 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote