New
Find
Notify
Tools

swift riflescopes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone tried swift riflescopes?They are a really nice scope for the money.you can get them at optics planet they have been in buisness since 1926!Here is there web site www.swift-optics.com

Posts: 94 | Location: Orwell,New York | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have heard that the premier line is good bang for the buck, but haven't had a chance to try out any swift rifle scopes. I do own some Swift binoculars though and have been more than pleased with them.

Posts: 86 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 17 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Bought a 1X for a MLer because our laws would allow no powered optics. The reticle broke inside the scope when the scope was new. Took it back and had it replaced but, I was sort of dulled out for all of the wasted range time and cleaning I had done. The second scope held up fine. One year later they allowed us to go to magnifing optics so I replaced it. Still like new sitting in the cabinet.

Only experience I've had w/ Swift. I would imagine they'd be as good as a Tasco or the like.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've used Swift scopes for years and have had very good luck with them. I stay with the "Premier" line of Swifts. They have just came out with a new propriety lense coating called (SRP). I am curious to hear some feedback on these new models.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
as good as a tasco, i'd say a 100 times better then any tasco ever made.

swifts are the best buy on the market...period

Posts: 181 | Location: virginia,usa | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
just yesterday i was shooting empty 12 ga shells off of a tree stump with my remmy 597 and
swift 676 premier great scope and has always held zero bright clear optics for the money
divr6347

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My son has a Swift Premiere on a 22-250 in, I believe, 4-14X. It holds its zero well but the clarity is just not there at the higher magnification. He wishes he would have saved more money and bought higher end glass for it.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1191 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have three 3-9's and a 4.5-14 Swift at present. For the money, I think they are one of the best values going. They have a no fault warrenty that I will report on shortly, as my dad is sending one in for an adjustment problem.

Posts: 326 | Location: Mabank, TX | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bushnell is a better buy for the money

Posts: 1547 | Location: Lafayette, Louisiana | Registered: 18 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swift Premier scopes are all I use on my Savage rifles. Great inexpensive scopes for great inexpensive rifles. The only Bushnell scope that I consider to be better than a Swift Premier is the Elite line of scopes.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
SA Stainless Savages,Swift Premier Scopes and SSS Triggers.

Posts: 25 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2006Reply With Quote