New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Leupold Turet Cap
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need at least one, preferrably 2, oem, gloss black turret caps for a Leupold Vari-X IIc. I have tried to buy from Leupold, but they always promise to just send some out, but they never have.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1621 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am quite surprised Leupold has not come through for you, they are usually pretty good.

I think your best bet is to just check your local guns stores or maybe a gun show. Surely someone has some lying around.

R Flowers

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nearly every rifle range has a cigar box full of turret caps which people have left sitting on the bench.

Posts: 13248 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Clem
posted Hide Post
http://kentonindustries.com/

These guys will make you a real nice one. Wink

Posts: 1292 | Location: I'm right here! | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I have never been let down by Leupold....call them back.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ditto, Leupold has done me so many "free favors" I'd need several pages to list them all.

Have no idea whom the OP is talking to, but he is the ONLY person I have ever heard of Leupold not taking care of.

Posts: 801 | Location: Pinedale WY USA & Key West FL USA | Registered: 04 February 2011Reply With Quote