Find
Notify
Tools

Weaver scope repair
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted
I had the name of a guy in Texas that fixed Weaver ElPaso scopes. He no longer answers the phone. Anyone else have another source for Weaver Repair.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
do a search - i posted a whole list of scope repair places about a year ago & it has been brought up several times since

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
Th tu2anks Butch!

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
That begs the question. Are the older scopes ( considering the dated technology used in them) worth repairing?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
A new 3-9x40mm Bushnell Banner is clearer than a weaver kt10. However if you're going for form over function why not.

Posts: 6439 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
For around $100.00, Iron Sight out of Oklahoma will refurbish the old weaver scopes, including replacing busted lenses and installing a new reticle of my choice. The old weavers with the micro-trac adjustments are very reliable in terms of repeating and holding zero. $100 is well worth the cost for me.

I would much rather have an old American made steel tube refurbished scope on my rifle than a brand spanking new import, but that's just how I am. patriot