THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Burris Optics............Customer Service Excellence

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burris Optics............Customer Service Excellence
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
About 3 weeks ago, I purchases an older used Burris Signature 6-24x44 rifle scope in the Classifieds. The scope was defective when I received it, the image was very blurry and the adjustable objective would not correct the blurry view. (I'm talking, way blurry, not just a little). It was clear on 6x but on any other higher power...........blurry. Contact with the seller indicated that he got the scope in trade and never used it, so anyway. I sent it to burris for repair after talking with a burris employee on the phone and receiving a shipping label with an RMA #.

Burris just sent me this email

Burris Optics <customerserviceburrisoptics.com>
Today at 7:17 AM

To

bigaussyahoo.com

Message body
Burris Repair

The scope was recoiled and all lens mounts were checked. The scope holds point of impact under repeated recoil. The scope was fog tested.

We have verified that your scope now functions properly.

Burris Repair

Repaired and Reassembled internal components. Optic has been resealed and purged with nitrogen.

Burris Repair

Corrected/rebuilt parallax adjustment.

Optic has been set to be Parallax free at 100 yards if your optic has non-adjustable parallax.

Thank you for letting us service your product. If you have any further questions your service number is :Sjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjfj

Best Regards,
Rino Parsegian
Burris Repair Technician

(Please do not respond to this email your inquiries will not be answered)

My recent experience mirrored one that I had 10 years ago with a handgun scope and is one of the many reasons why i'm a burris scope fan.

If anyone is wondering what their customer service is like.........here is one positive example.

By the way, I included a note stating that I bought the scope used and wanted them to "go through it fully" besides repair the blurry image issue. They basically rebuilt the scope and all this on a 20 year old USA made Signature.

BURRIS RULES (in my book)

Posts: 142 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good to know. I have been looking at a Burris target scope in their XTRII line. Burris said they really upped the CS.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of steyrsteve
posted Hide Post
My great experience with Burris Customer Service is this:
I had a Burris 3-9 rimfire on a 10-22 which I had fired many thousands of times.
At the range on a Thursday morning, the reticle started on a clockwise voyage, the part of it broke away. I went home, filled out the Repair Form on the Burris website. I USPS'ed the scope and the form to Burris at 3:00 pm that Thursday.
On the following Monday morning at 10:00 am, the UPS truck delivered a new Burris 3-9 rimfire scope to my house.
No Charge and a nice letter from Burris thanking me for using their products.
By the way, when a good deed like this happens, I send a generous check to NRA/ILA from the money I have saved from the great service.

NRA Life Member
DRSS-Claflin Chapter
Mannlicher Collectors Assn
KCCA
IAA

Posts: 473 | Location: central Kansas | Registered: 26 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! Glad to hear it.

quote:
Originally posted by steyrsteve:
My great experience with Burris Customer Service is this:
I had a Burris 3-9 rimfire on a 10-22 which I had fired many thousands of times.
At the range on a Thursday morning, the reticle started on a clockwise voyage, the part of it broke away. I went home, filled out the Repair Form on the Burris website. I USPS'ed the scope and the form to Burris at 3:00 pm that Thursday.
On the following Monday morning at 10:00 am, the UPS truck delivered a new Burris 3-9 rimfire scope to my house.
No Charge and a nice letter from Burris thanking me for using their products.
By the way, when a good deed like this happens, I send a generous check to NRA/ILA from the money I have saved from the great service.

Posts: 142 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote