THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Redfield Widefield 4x (Denver)--click adjustment?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redfield Widefield 4x (Denver)--click adjustment?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Do any of you know what the click graduation is on a Redfield Widefield 4x scope made in Denver?

Posts: 314 | Location: Abilene,Tx. USA | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Inside my cap says:

1 Grad:

3-9x, 6x: =1/2"
2 3/4x, 4x, 2-7x: =1"

I guess your's is 1" at 100 yds.

Posts: 495 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for the quick reply Rojelio.

Posts: 314 | Location: Abilene,Tx. USA | Registered: 21 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where did you find that scope? What reticule does it have? I love the old fixed power widefields, especially with the old 4 plex CCH reticule.

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought it on Ebay--did a search under Redfield Widefield. It has the duplex type reticle.