New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski service
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sent my 8 year old heavily used Swaro binoculars back to them for minor issue and general maintenance.
Got an e mail earlier in the week that they will be on my door step next Monday, repaired and returned, at no cost. About two weeks turn time.
They are expensive, but worth the cost in my view.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Their CS is top notch from my experience.

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that as my Swaro binos have been heavily used too. I've had them several year and they spend every day in the truck unless they are around my neck. They are not in a case since by the time you retrieve them the object is usually gone. The lenses have a scratch or two and the outside is suffering. Still the best binos I've found.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1370 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by df06:
They are expensive, but worth the cost in my view.

+1

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1378 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PATRIOT76
posted Hide Post
love my 8x32 EL's, so easy to hold, ergonomic, light, and great optics

Posts: 442 | Location: usa | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swaro CS is the BEST i've ever experienced ...from any industry.

Posts: 154 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 24 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Same page as the rest of the replies. And while it is great I only needed it once. But while the CS and the great view and vision has kept me away from Leupold for quite a while, I still want to at least try the new VX-6.

Posts: 1440 | Location: Houston, Texas USA | Registered: 16 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent customer service. Equal to Leupold and just as good.

Posts: 10269 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they are The Best I've ever experienced...hands down

Posts: 154 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 24 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just had a similar experience with a scope. Two weeks from the day I sent it back in my hands.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best service ever from any company.

Posts: 86 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 12 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Camdog:
Best service ever from any company.
+1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hunt99
posted Hide Post
After 10 years of hard hunting my 10x42 ELs had the split ring wear through the attachment point. Swarovski Customer Service had them repaired for no charge and sent back within 6 weeks. They were the same binos but could have passed as brand new after coming back from servicing. Absolutely top-notch care as described above. Obviously this is part of what we are buying with Swarovski optics!

I hunt to live and live to hunt!

Posts: 299 | Location: Big Sky Country! | Registered: 19 March 2011Reply With Quote