Find
Notify
Tools

Rings for a BSA Hunter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hope this is the correct forum.
As the title says I'm trying to find a source for a set of rings for my BSA 7X57.
The Parker Hale ring RAL 53 are a perfect fit and I switch them on and off my other BSA.
Any help in finding another set will be immensly appreciated....

Posts: 98 | Location: Fraser Valley B.C. | Registered: 07 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rings for the CZ 550 (and the older ZKK Brno's) will fit the dovetail,nut you have to grind the lock lug off the side. I had the Millett angle locs on mine for many years and 1500 rounds.

Posts: 605 | Location: Southland, New Zealand | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Only problem with tentman's suggestion is that you will not have the small tapered stud in the underside of one of the rings as is used for the recoil stop on Parker Hale rings when mating into a corresponding depression on the BSA rifle mounts.

I've searched our NZ auction site and there is a pair of PH rings for sale but different number to the ones you are after. Have a look at the link below.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/sport...uction-536861098.htm

Posts: 3914 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
Have you found a set ? I think I have an extra set that came with my wife's BSA Royal so send me a PM if you are still looking

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4207 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote