Monarch Steal...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
Look at this great deal on new 3-9X40 Monarch:

Monarch 3-9x40

The Matte finish os only $10 more.

Not a bad price at all. Although I'd give Jon a chance to match it before I even considered buying from them.

Good Luck

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Reloader:
Look at this great deal on new 3-9X40 Monarch:

Monarch 3-9x40

The Matte finish os only $10 more.

Not a bad price at all. Although I'd give Jon a chance to match it before I even considered buying from them.

Good Luck

Reloader

Not bad. Midway has them with a BDC reticle,matte finish for $229.95. If you use the coupon code OPTIC2251 you get $15 more off for a total of $214.95. See it HERE

Posts: 1408 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reloader,

We would have tried to match the price, but we are currently out of most all of our Nikon Monarchs due to Nikon doing some kind of change on them and Nikon is not telling our distributors yet. All the other retailers are trying to dump there Monarchs cheap to have room for the new ones come sometime this year.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know that Jon.

Makes sense now.

I've been seeing alot of Monarchs for really low prices here lately. Darn fine scopes and when you compare the quality to these low prices, they just can't be beat IMO.

Thanks

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As good a scope as the Monarchs are, if the dealers are dumping them this fast, what will the new one be like? Really it probably doesn't matter as the Nikons are a good buy anyway.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote