THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Chose a scope for my 7mm STW Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chose a scope for my 7mm STW Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Time will tell if this was a wise choice over leupolds.......which I have had great luck with over the years, just thought I would try something different. I have gone for the the Rapid Z reticle.......either the 600 or the 800 as I am not sure if a 600 is made for the 4.5-14x44 with side paralex

I was going to go a 3.5-10 but I thought my .338 winnie has a 3-9 on it so I thought Id shoot for a little more magnification on this gun given its a flat shooter.

Thanks for your ideas folks.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 12FVSS260
posted Hide Post
I use that exact scope on one of my rifles. Excellant optics and reticle, I like the side focus fine and it tracks perfect also. Good Choice.

Dave

If Accurate Rifles are Interesting.........I've Got Some Savage Rifles That Are Getting Mighty Interesting.....

Posts: 257 | Location: Central Maine | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12FVSS260:
I use that exact scope on one of my rifles. Excellant optics and reticle, I like the side focus fine and it tracks perfect also. Good Choice.

Dave

I actually finished up with a regular Z Plex Reticle, the Rapid Z was dearer and outside of my budget on this occasion Frowner

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have the exact scope on a steyr tactical rifle.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
...different scope but same power range I use on my 7mm STW.

Excellent choice though.

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote