New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold Mark 2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got my Cabelas Optic catalog and noticed Leupold has a new scope out. The Mark 2, has seen it or had a chance to give it a test drive yet? If so what are your thoughts?

Posts: 37 | Location: Newton NH | Registered: 15 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw the stuff on them at the 2007 SHOT Show in Orlando. I placed an order with my local gun shop in Febuary 2007 for a 3x9x40 1" tube with a mildot and t2 knobs. I called Leupold in April and they said maybe 6 months. So far all I have seen are the pictures.
I had hoped to put this on an a3 ar15 so the wife could do some F class shooting to 600yds. Glad I had a spare scope. But I still want the scope.

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior,
except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919)

Posts: 240 | Location: texas | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I am dying to see one of these in person. It appears to be pretty solid from the pics. I am not sure that I want to afford a mark 4. I guess I will just have to wait

One of Us
posted Hide Post
1in10
Guess what I got today? Yep, it finally showed up after six months. Looks just like the one at the SHOT show. I will let you know how it shoots.

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior,
except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919)

Posts: 240 | Location: texas | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice, I keep leaving Cabelas books stratigicly opened around the house to the pages with the Mark 2. I hope my wife takes the hint.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Friends don't let friends buy a Leupold!

Posts: 257 | Location: The Greatest Country on Earth! | Registered: 04 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScudRunner:
Friends don't let friends buy a Leupold!

Amen brother! Try telling that to stonedgeek. Eeker

Posts: 1408 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote