New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doug @ Cameraland
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know we always see negative things on here...most justified, some questionable....but, this isn't the case.
Need to give a real big positive thumbs up to Doug at CameralandNY.
This was my 4th optics order from him over the past 7-8 years and he has been 100% on every one. Best price, super service, etc. I know there are other good optics dealers around, but I simply find Doug and the gang top drawer all the way.

Gary

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree completely. I have bought several high end optics from Cameraland and all were 100% satisfactory transactions.

NRA benefactor life member
SCI life member
DSC life member

Posts: 242 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 09 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I 100% agree. If I am buying something expensive...I only buy from Doug. Bought a couple of Swarovski Z6's from him week before last...great personal service as always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37878 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, greatly appreciated. We try our best. Pop taught us right. November will be 60 years for Camera Land and although we lost Pop last year we do all we can to make him proud of all he taught us Smiler

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3699 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Sorry for your loss.

Guys, I'm a repeat customer as well and will continue to be. Great service, products and prices.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
100% agree. tu2

I have been searching for a Swarovski z6i 1-6x24 EE (discontinued by Swarovski) to mount on my recently purchased CZ-550 rifle chambered in .416 Rigby. Due to the rifle's recoil, I wanted a scope with an extended eye relief (+/- 4-1/2").

I contacted (via telephone and email) several companies that specialize in firearms and sporting optics and without exception they advised me that the z6i 1-6x24 EE had been discontinued by Swarovski and then wished me luck locating one.

This past weekend, I decided to checkout the AR's Optics Forum and noticed several posts by Paul with Camera Land. So, on Saturday evening, I forwarded an email to their attention.

At 7:00 AM CST this morning, I received an email from Paul's brother requesting that I give him a telephone call. His brother advised that Swarovski had discontinued the model but that he would make a few telephone calls in an effort to locate one on my behalf.

Within 15 minutes of speaking with Paul's brother, he located a discontinued Swarovski z6i 1-6x24 EE (NIB)!!!!

After quoting me an unbelievable low price, credit card info was provided and the rifle scope is en route.

From now on, when I am interested in purchasing quality optics, Camera Land will be my first choice.

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always a pleasure to assist. As Pop taught us "It's all about customer service. Everyone sells the same products. What makes us what we are is customer service".

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3699 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote