New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you get to Leupold Custom Shop?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have an e-mail address to get thru to Leupold's custom shop. I want to have a reticle changed and when I go to Leupold's web site and click on custom shop I get a "security certificate" message. I tried phoning but get told I will have a 20 minute wait. I am impressed with their product but not so much their web acccess.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I finally got through by calling the general number and waiting my turn (20 minutes). A new web site is in the works. I wanted a reticle change in an M8 3X but was told no parts were available for that old a scope. Call before you send one in if it is older.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just spoke to Leupold about my Leupold M8 3X with the dot. They said they can change the reticle to a duplex for $59.90 with out any problems.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote