New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski's New Line
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know what the new line will be?I started to order a new A-Line with TDS for my Weatherby Ultralight until I read the were bringing out a new line in January.I thought I might better wait and see the new line.

It's always so quiet when the goldfish die.(Bror Blixen)

DRSS
Merkel 470 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
They have kept the cat in the bag pretty well about their new lines. They have told their dealers that a new line is coming (as well as a price increase) but they wouldn't release details until the Shot show in January. If you can wait until February or so it might be worth waiting to see what comes in..............DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna be at the Shot Show since it's so close to home for me this year... Anyone want to meet me there? beer

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is it this year?I've never been and think it would be very interesting.

It's always so quiet when the goldfish die.(Bror Blixen)

DRSS
Merkel 470 NE

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Micky Mouse Town... lol

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
One of my inside sources says that the new scopes have the feature of a 6x magnification range, eg from 3x18 as opposed to 4x12. Sounds pretty interesting, I personally like the ability to go to a higher magnification level....we'll see if there's any credibiliy to my sources story at the shot show!

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JohnHunt
posted Hide Post
Saw an ad for one in Sports Afield.

6x is the new thing.

Posts: 1678 | Registered: 16 November 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Here's what I know regarding the new Swarovski line:

The first models that will be introduced at S.H.O.T.

1-6x24

1.7-10x42

2-12x50

There will be illuminated, non illuminated and they will also be available with the Swarovski Rail.

Posts: 20 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
1.7-10x42 sounds just about perfect.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 872 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote