Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski service
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted
Everyone raves about the customer service of Leupold...and it is great. However, Swarovski provides damn good service also. I have a pair of 10 year old 10x42 SLC that I got used. I have carried them on dusty hunts in Africa, Mexico and all over the US. They have been tossed in back packs, saddle bags, coat pockets and on the dash of my truck more times than they have been in their case. A guide used them in Mexico last year and lost one of the eyecups. It was time to send them in for a cleaning as the adjustments were not only feeling, but sounding gritty andI need a new eyecup. Swarovski not only cleaned them...they totally rebuilt them. I thought they sent me a brand new replacement when I took them out of the box. Now the best part...the service was free. I expected to pay to have the eyecup replaced and for any other service my negligence had caused and I didn't have to pay a dime for a like new set of binos. That is great service and sure makes paying the extra for the great glass a bit easier to take.

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scubapro
posted Hide Post
That is nice to hear! I have made same experience with them too...

life is too short for not having the best equipment You could buy...
www.titanium-gunworks.de

Posts: 759 | Location: Germany | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been blown away by their outstanding service. Way beyond reasonable expectations.

Posts: 86 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 12 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had two pair of SLC 10X42s that were almost 20 years old. Sent them in prior to a hunt and I had the same reaction when I received them - thought they were new. I called and they told me that they basically rebuilt all of the glass and internals. and at no charge.

Posts: 232 | Location: San Antonio, TX USA | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent in a pair of about 15 year old 8x30 SLC's a couple years ago because there was a loose part in the focus adjustment. The adjustment still worked but I could hear something loose in the little round dial part. Within 2 weeks of sending them in they were returned to me free of charge with a new adjustment dial, AND new objective and eye lenses!

My Swarovskis are my best outdoor purchase I've ever made. If I went to my truck in the morning and they were gone I would have a new pair within a week!

One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Best in the business!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have also had excellent service on my swaro binoculars. And I have also had similar service from Leupold.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've accumulated $10,000 worth of Swarovski glass. Got a pair of 10X42 SLC's, one side went foggy and they had to replace the housing. Charged me $200 plus shipping.....lifetime warranty isn't as good as their optics. Can't buy another pair for that price....disappointed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's may be the best customer service I've ever experienced. They are fantastic

Posts: 154 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 24 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I like products to be so well made that I never have to find out how good the service department is.

Posts: 5011 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scubapro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
I like products to be so well made that I never have to find out how good the service department is.

sure that would be best, but mankind makes mistakes and shit could happen as well: what´s when drop your optics yoursself... Having a good service department then may be wortfull as well...?! Smiler

life is too short for not having the best equipment You could buy...
www.titanium-gunworks.de

Posts: 759 | Location: Germany | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
At the price level I buy in, it doesn't really matter. I just go and get some new ones.

Posts: 5011 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PATRIOT76
posted Hide Post
I own a z6 on my best rifle because customer service, optics, and versatility can't be beat

Posts: 442 | Location: usa | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote