Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski's customer service
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
Does everyone who owns a Swarovski product need to call customer service?

I'm kinda kidding but I have read quite a few posts about how good their service dept is....

The last time I called a scope company was when I dropped a old Weaver K10 on the cement floor. They sold me a new one at half retail.

Rich

Posts: 6492 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used Swarovski customer service once when a scope took a bad fall and the eyepiece was badly dented.I fully expected to pay for repairs,but the scope was repaired and returned promptly at no charge to myself.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought I had a parallex problem with a used 3x10x42, they checked, cleaned, and added a new set of lens covers all for free in 1 week.

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of baboon
posted Hide Post
I called in regards to the cams for a bullet drop compentator for my ZFM scope. Guy I talked to asked a few questions. Told me my scope was a european model,who brought it into the country and when. Said he was sorry for the inconvience mailed it right out. I would rate them best in class on customer service.

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Houston Texas | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ALL
Funny you should ask..I just got back a Swaro SL which I bought in 94 that had become cloudy..Cleaned,re-sealed and sent back very fast.. I had a friend that also dropped his scope and bent the eyepiece..Had the same service as Stubblejumper.. I'd say they stand behind their Products
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just called them a couple of weeks ago about some parts on my 12 year old 8x30 SLCs that were broken and in need of replacement. The fellow that I spoke with was very helpful and friendly. He said there was no charge as it was covered under warranty and I received the parts in the mail about a week later. I couldn't be more pleased with the binocs or the service. They stand behind their products very well.