Find
Notify
Tools

Where the Hell was IOR at Shot Show?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted
Did anyone find IOR at Shot Show? I'm pretty sure they weren't even there.

Can't believe it...

I met a friend there that was CERTAIN that after I saw their scopes that I'd sell all mine and buy IOR.

We were both a bit perplexed.

EVERYONE else was there.

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
..nope...wasn't there....

Bob

Posts: 601 | Location: NH, USA | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Strange... I wonder why not... Confused

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't have a clue, but I suspect the costs of displaying at the show might enter into it.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Either you guys just missed them or there were mass hallucinations elsewhere:
quote:
Originally posted by LibertyOptics:
IOR introduced the 40mm tube scopes at SHOT with the new knob design, which will be going on the new FFP scopes.

quote:
Originally posted by sandsleep:
I got to play with the big nobs on some of the other IOR scopes at shot. I like. They have a great feel to them.

quote:

The new scopes are nice, the tube is bigger but does not feel that much bigger. Sounds like they will come with rings so you don't need to worry about that. just like the 35's. It would be a great scope for the .338 or .50 etc.

quote:

Saw and handled this scope today. Very nice, good set up for your big heavies like .50's, .408's, etc. 130 minutes of elevation.

quote:

It's stout, I'll say that. I'll get details tomorrow on weight and pricing tomorrow. Very nice scopes, even if they're behemoths. Big Grin

http://www.snipershide.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php

http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/index.php?act=idx

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote