New
Find
Notify
Tools

bushnell elite 3200 7-21x40
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm sending back a elite 3200 4-12x40 and called them and told them i wanted the 7-21x40 instead, they told me no problem there is a price differance of 69.00.My Question is has any one used one of theses,do the come with a sunshade and target adjustments and are they clear,they weigh only 15ozs light for that much power

Posts: 94 | Location: Orwell,New York | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to the Optic Zones Web site, it does include a sun shade with it...

I have recently had a 5. x 15 3200 series sent to me, with the Firefly reticle as a replacement scope...it came with a sunshade, but the crosshairs on the Firefly are a little too heavy for varmint hunting, which is why I got that scope sent to me... it may end up on a long range hunting rifle for antelope or mule deer...

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had a Bausch and Lomb 4x12x40 AO [the same scope with a new name] for 10 years.

I can tell you that 12X is too much for winter afternoons in Seattle. The exit pupil is too small and the image goes blurry.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote