New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any experience with fitsmybudget.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wondering if any of you guys have done business with fitsmybudget.com? They have a large assortment of goods including many scopes from many makers and very good prices, but until today I had never heard of them. Let know if you have any experience with them. Thank you.

Alan

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of them either but if you pay with a credit card you're in pretty good shape against fraud. I went to their site and checked a couple of scopes against bearbasin's prices. On the leupies on the one I compared(1.5-5x20) they were $10 higher than BB, but on the trijicon (forgot which model but BB was at $599 and they were $582) they were about $17 lower, so I'd do some serious price shopping/comparisons before I ordered from them, especially since BB is not necessarily the cheapest option, just one that is easy to access for comparison's sake.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I have spent a bit of time comparing prices and they have been the cheapest. Just didn't know if they were "on the level." Thanks again.

Alan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Alan,

Which scope are you looking for?

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jon,

I'm looking at a Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x40 with the standard reticle w/ either the green or amber dot. Thanks.

Alan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Alan,

If you take advantage of our coupon code, our price on the Amber Triangle scope would be $557, which also includes Free Shipping with the US.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jon,

Are these scopes the latest model with the single band of fiber optics vice the oval shaped fiber optics on the eyepiece? Thank you.

Alan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Alan,

The ones that we have for the price is the ones with the oval fiber optic.