New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski contact info
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have contact info for Swarovski's Customer service dept.? I tried to look up Swarovski on Yahoo but did not get a website????? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last year, based on the number of posts just like this one, I offered to send a list of web-site and/or contact numbers for all major manufacturers of firearms, stocks and optics to AR so they could have a links section that members could use. Saeed was fine with the idea but both Don and George objected to it.

AR has a links section, but it is on the opening page of the AR site and, in my opinion, is not that easily found and does not have all the manufacturers listed.

It just seems like allot of guys are always asking for contact info and/or specs on specific products that could be easily obtained if they could just click on a hot link on a pull down menu right from the forum page.

I know nothing about web-site design and maintenance but I know that other web sites have this feature available so it certainly isn’t impossible to do.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rick, I got in touch with them.

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote