New
Find
Notify
Tools

good website? who ships international?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Ok, I'm trying to buy a few scopes at the moment.
Ebay is frustrating, sometimes I find the right scope but with a reticle I don't like...or they dont' ship international...so I'm looking for good websites who will ship to me in Italy.

The scopes I am looking at are Buchnell Elite 4200 in the 4-16 or 6.5-20 range and Nikon Monarch in roughly the same power range. I am also looking for a high mag .22lr scope.

Any suggestions? I used to deal with Brunoshootes but they don't seem to have much stock these days.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 2286 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact Jon at www.theopticzone.com

Posts: 77 | Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of scubapro
posted Hide Post
You should go with something better than a Bushnell - have a look here: www.titanium-gunworks.de

life is too short for not having the best equipment You could buy...
www.titanium-gunworks.de

Posts: 759 | Location: Germany | Registered: 30 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have had good deals on www.egun.de and http://www.jagdoptik-wittke.de/shop/ also ships internationally. He has good prices on Nikon scopes.

Proud DRSS member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.grafs.com/page/terms-full

Graf's ships internationally & my favorite catalog place for some 15 years....r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.theopticzone.com has a tremendous reputation with a lot of Australians. They are one of the sponsors of an Australian forum and heaps of members sing their praise. Might be different to Italy....but ask them.

Posts: 425 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 08 July 2007Reply With Quote