New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski Binos Fogged Up
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After 14 years my trusted Swarovski 8x30 SLCs fogged up in the right glass last week. I thought the warranty was for 25 years but when I pulled the original box and paperwork the card says 10 years while their website says lifetime warranty, I'm calling them tomorrow. We'll see how well they stand behind their products. I'll keep everyone posted.

Andy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent a pair of 8x30 in for a tune up as some of the rubber was getting hard after 20+ years. They sent me a newer model as a replacement and it only took a few weeks. Great company to deal with.

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
adrook
Sent in my 7x50 SL in for service..4 weeks later I had them back. As New...
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be surprised if got Big Grin a charge.My 7X42`s are 10 plus years old and they basically rebuilt them for no charge.

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys

My Swarovski scope has broken 3 times and they have only repaired it everytime. I am a PH and I think swarovski suck!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent them my old 10 x 40 because it was going out of collimation due to axle wear. They installed the lenses in a new housing, better than new. No charge.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote