THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Anyone Got Recent News About EOTech Sight Legal Proceedings

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Got Recent News About EOTech Sight Legal Proceedings
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had an EOTech which was covered by the pending legal action, which said if the unit is sent in, a full refund would be made.
Been several months and have heard nothing.
Anyone else waiting for action on those sights?
Anyone know what the latest status is.

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am in the same boat. They had their last court hearing the 7th of july.
The judge approved and ordered the payments to 80,000 owners.
$10,000,000 to the council. Payments may not go out until october/november.

Check Fostersettelment.com

ph. 855 711 8800

Posts: 1018 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fostersettelment.com

It appears that the claim deadline has passed so if you didn't send in the claim form you're SOL

One of Us
Picture of A-TEAM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Nisbet:
I had an EOTech which was covered by the pending legal action, which said if the unit is sent in, a full refund would be made.
Been several months and have heard nothing.
Anyone else waiting for action on those sights?
Anyone know what the latest status is.

I just received a check for $358.95 yesterday.

"You want me to get one of my skilled guys to do that"

Posts: 35 | Location: FOX RIVER VALLEY WI. | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My check for full purchase price of $474 just received.
I am so impressed with E-O-Tech because of their commitment to honestly accepting the fact that one of their products did not perform as advertised.
I will certainly consider buying an E-O-Tech branded replacement.

Bob Nisbet
DRSS & 348 Lever Winchester Lover
Temporarily Displaced Texan
If there's no food on your plate when dinner is done, you didn't get enough to eat.

Posts: 830 | Location: Texas and Alabama | Registered: 07 January 2009Reply With Quote