New
Find
Notify
Tools

6X24 buckridge horizon varmint/target scope
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was given a 6X24 buckridge horizon long range varmint/target scope with illuminated mil-dot reticle, for helping a guy move. After further inspection i found the eye bell to be loose. I haven't took it apart becauses i don't want to mess it up more than it allready is. Does anybody know ifthis can be fixed, or if it is junk? when i hold it up and look through it and wiggle the eye bell the cross hairs do move a considerable amount. i went to their website, but there was no where i could get ahold of them and ask questions. The guy i got it from is kinda crooked so i think he probably knew it was like this. haha
thanks,
matt

"It is allways better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are stupid than to open it and prove them right."

Posts: 203 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: 05 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cheap Asian-made scopes with proprietary brand names like this one are of marginal usefulness in fixed or low-power variables. As the power increases, their reliablity and practicality decrease rapidly, and by the time you reach 24X they are totally worthless.

Give the scope to some kid to play with. The kid will enjoy it, but it will just frustrate you if you try to use it as an optical gunsight.

Posts: 13247 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote