THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Zeiss Duralyte problem, have you experienced this?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zeiss Duralyte problem, have you experienced this?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Duralyte on my .375 BLR; every 2nd or 3rd shot the illuminated reticle goes out. I'm thinking it b/c the battery is being jarred loose. Anybody else have this happen/

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
If this is happening on a $1500 dollar scope I would be asking (in a loud voice) Zeiss, not here.

Posts: 17295 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did talk w/Zeiss, no problema as its guaranteed for life. Just wonderin' if anyone else had same issue...

One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Can't say I have, but a small piece of folded aluminum foil or copper foil on top of the battery (to act as a wedge to hold it in place better) might help.

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2319 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote