Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone ever order from this company?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.manventureoutpost.com/

They have some fantastic prices and reviews seem favorable. Considering ordering a Nikon African 1x4 for only $21.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$21 Eeker

At that price it has to be a scam.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My bad, typo.
It was priced at $214. Took a chance and ordered it via credit card.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
They sure have good prices.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cane Rat,
Will post the results of this transaction if and when it is completed.

One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing how it turns out.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So far so good. Received an email today telling me the scope was shipped. Price was about $65-70 lower than anywhere else I could find (Nikon African 1x4).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scope arrived in todays mail. New in box just as described complete with flip up lens caps.
Thumbs up to this company. Will be ordering from them again in the future.