Find
Notify
Tools

Eagle Optics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted
Anyone made an internet purchase with Eagle Optics in Wisconsin?

Thanks in advance,

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years back, I did a binocular trade with them over the pahone/mail. No problems.

Posts: 326 | Location: Mabank, TX | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post
I have purchased the Eagle Optics Ranger Platinum Class 8x42mm and 6x32mm from the Eagle Optics store in Middleton, Wisconsin. I know two people who have purchased from them over the Internet from my recommendation and they have had nothing but praise for the products they purchased and the help they received from the Eagle Optics staff. Top rate products and service. Check out the Vortex line, exceptional value and the best warranty in the business.

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ordered a spotting scope from them 3 years ago, great service, good company to do business with.

Posts: 165 | Location: PA | Registered: 22 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this by chance the importer of Eagle optics ?.
I don't remember exactly where this brand was manufactured ?.Some where over in the Baltic Country's if it's the one I'm thinking about !.

I Stupidly purchased a scope under this brand name at a gun show NIB from a Distributor , at least that's all he was selling was Eagle Optics .
JUNK JUNK JUNK !!!!. I tossed in the can after the 3 or 4 Th. show because he never came back . Shows are 3 - 4 months apart in my area . Reticle broke then it leaked . I shot 9 shots with a .308 mid range loads NO PROOF TESTING !.
I personally know of 3 other fellows who made the same mistakes !. banana

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Google is your friend!!!!!!!!!!! www.eagleoptics.com

Posts: 165 | Location: PA | Registered: 22 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr.K:
Is this by chance the importer of Eagle optics ?.
I don't remember exactly where this brand was manufactured ?.Some where over in the Baltic Country's if it's the one I'm thinking about !.

I Stupidly purchased a scope under this brand name at a gun show NIB from a Distributor , at least that's all he was selling was Eagle Optics .
JUNK JUNK JUNK !!!!. I tossed in the can after the 3 or 4 Th. show because he never came back . Shows are 3 - 4 months apart in my area . Reticle broke then it leaked . I shot 9 shots with a .308 mid range loads NO PROOF TESTING !.
I personally know of 3 other fellows who made the same mistakes !. banana
You are thinking of Eagle Eye Optics. They are importers of cheap east european and Chinese manufactured optics.

Eagle Optics is a company in Middleton, WI that sells all major brands of optics and has several of its own lines (Audubon, Eagle Optics, Stokes and Vortex) made to its specifications in Japan, Europe and China. Eagle Optics does not sell riflescopes.

Best to get product names straight before you go off on a tangent about how bad they are. I see www.qualityriflescopes.com has already dropped the Eagle Eye Optics line of riflescopes. They must be crappy, if someone who sells that Russian crap Yukon won't sell them.

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You JackFish I stand corrected !. I knew who ever it was they were CHEAP JUNK !. I did how ever Ask with a question ? If they were one in the same . They are not , so the question has been answered Thank You . Eagle Eye Optics IS JUNK !!!!!. Same with Leapers , NcStar , Barska to name a few more . Again it's only my opinion !.
I have to answer to the banker when I screw up and buy JUNK . I'm so tired of slapping myself !... boohoo

Posts: 1738 | Location: Southern Calif. | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought these from www.EagleOptics.com about 9 months ago:

http://www.eagleoptics.com/index.asp?pid=4214

Had to wait three weeks because they were back-ordered at the time.

No problems with the company or the product.

Actually, a very nice product for the money.

Posts: 163 | Location: Mississippi USA | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With Quote