New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody ever buy from www.act-optics.com
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was surfing for the best price on a zeiss scope and came along this website http://www.act-optics.com/

Anybody ever buy anything from them?

Where was the best price you guys found your zeiss scope from?

Posts: 664 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I buy all my optics from Doug at Cameraland. Great service, great sales people, fantastic pricing. Check out the "demos". The demos that I have purchased, look brand new.

Posts: 10 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
one of the things you have to watch for buying european optics is whether not if they have a US warranty. there's plenty of places out there that are really cheap price wise, but the warranty is only good in europe

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
one of the things you have to watch for buying european optics is whether not if they have a US warranty. there's plenty of places out there that are really cheap price wise, but the warranty is only good in europe

No matter what you're in the market for, be it a scope or any other optic or an electronic. If it's worth owning it's worth buying from an authorized dealer.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3697 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote