New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold's New HD Binox
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses completely supercharged the performance of our Golden Ring spotting scopes, and now they're available in Leupold's Golden Ring binoculars. These high-performance
optics already feature unsurpassed color fidelity, contrast, and resolution, thanks to superior
technology including the Leupold exclusive Index Matched Lens System. Now, HD technology and new DiamondCoat lenses push that performance to the very limits...the vividness of the color and the absolute clarity is stunning even to the most sophisticated and serious optics users. Golden Ring binoculars with HD technology prove that the only thing better than a Leupold is...another Leupold.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure they're decent binoculars, but unfortunately Leupold is putting a lot more into advertising and promotion these days than into product development and production. That's unfortunate because there ARE some strides to be made in binocular design. Too bad this model doesn't do anything except expand the world of advertising hyperbole.

Posts: 13245 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't beleive the hype until I saw through them.......................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote