New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lyman 20x Value
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
How much is a Lyman all American 20x varmint scope worth?I traded for one ona old varmint rig and want to sale it but have no idea the value.Its in very good condition.Who is the vintage scope expert on AR?Thanks in advance! thumb

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just sold a 25X for $250. He then sent it to Wally Siebert to be bumped to 35 or 40X and the crosshair changed. I don't believe that they have collector value. They are a very well made target scope.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would put the value where Butch did. I sold a 20X for $250 shipped a couple months ago. I think it was headed to Issaquah as well. FYI, Wally lives in Issaquah, WA.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the heads up,I checked out the Lyman today and it had boo- coos of adjustment/focus,It was a really cool scope but iam gonna put 'er up fo sale in the classifieds,Mo scope than i need down in the Poke stand,,if anyones interested just give me a holler...
Thanks again! thumb

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote