THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Spotting scope table top tripod recommendation?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spotting scope table top tripod recommendation?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I’m looking for a table top size tripod for my Zeiss spotting scope for use at the range on the bench. It needs to be sturdy enough to support the weight. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Sinclair Bench Scope stand is the nuts for shooting at the range:

http://www.sinclairintl.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?catego...m=06-3200&type=store

It easily supports the weight of my Leica Televid 77mm and adjusts well. I like it most because it doesn't take up as much room on the bench and you can set it up to where all you have to do is move your head a little from the scope and see through your spotter. Most Tripods get in the way on the bench and can't be set up as close to the rifle.
I've recommended this to a couple other shooters who have bought it and also gave it rave reviews. It's not cheap but less than some other tripods. Try one I think it's exactly what you were looking for.........................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote