New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swarovski Service!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I wanted to give Swarovski service a show of appreciation for stepping up and getting me out of a bind.

I was shooting this weekend and my Swaro spotting scope fell over in the back of the truck, no big deal, that is until I picked up the tripod and the spotting scope foot was still in the tripod bracket and the spotting scope was no longer attached Eeker

The aluminum foot had broken out of the ring that attaches it to the scope. If you have one of these scopes it is where the small locking knob is to allow you to rotate the scope in a circular direction.

I have an antelope permit in New Mexico this weekend and I am leaving Thursday!! I called Swaro this morning and after giving them a tracking # showing that my scope has been sent to them and a credid card for protection, they said they would send me a loaner today, second day air so that I will have it for this weekend!!

They said my scope will have to go to Austria to be repaired. This will take 8-10 weeks. She told me that I can keep the loaner scope until mine returns from Austria.

I will buy Swarovski again, great sevice.

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
Reserve World Champion Bareback Rider
PRCA Million Dollar Club
02' Salt Lake Olympic Qualifier
and an all around good guy!

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
precisely why i switch to swaro from leica

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my hunting partner and myself have both had issues with Leica service as well.

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
PRCA Million Dollar Club

Posts: 354 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Neat, I didn't know that. I was considering a pair of Leica binos, but I guess I will unconsider it!

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the eyecups on my 10X32 swarovski binoculars broke.
I called them Monday wanting to send it in for repairs. They said they would send me a new eyecup and that installation was simple.
Thursday, I received two eye cups in the mail, with installation directions. It took a minute to do the install.
I could not ask for better service.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

Well I can't complain about service for Leica USA.

I imported a pair of Leica 10x42 BRFs for the US, and managed to (stoopidly) lose the focusing eyepiece housing one on one side.
They sent me a repl't immediately at no cost, with no proof of purchase required.

Chris-NZ

Posts: 26 | Location: Hawkes Bay, New Zealand | Registered: 05 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris-NZ:
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:

Well I can't complain about service for Leica USA.

I imported a pair of Leica 10x42 BRFs for the US, and managed to (stoopidly) lose the focusing eyepiece housing one on one side.
They sent me a repl't immediately at no cost, with no proof of purchase required.

Chris-NZ

Wait until something goes wrong with the laser system..... Roll Eyes

6x NFR Qualifier
NFR Champion
PRCA Million Dollar Club

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've dealt with Swarovski customer service twice. Once when a part broke, they sent me out a new one that day, and a second time when they rebuilt my 8x30 SLCs at no charge. They are a pleasure to deal with and stand completely behind they're products.

I have also dealt with their sister company Kahles's customer service department and received the same outstanding service. I'm a big fan of Swarovski/Kahles.