THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Cameraland and DOUG!! Class act in today's business world!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cameraland and DOUG!! Class act in today's business world!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A few weeks ago DOUG at Cameraland sent me an email saying they had gotten the STEINER dealership. I replied to him about a problem I'd had with a pair of the STEINER XP's(top of the line bino's)((not a problem with optics!! THEY ARE THE CLASS OF BINOS!!!)) I told him that due to the response I had gotten from a Steiner rep when I called, I would have a hard time selling them or recommending them(other than their optics are phenomenal!!).
In less than 1 hour, I had a reply from DOUG!! He had gotten ahold of a STEINER person and I was told that I would have a BRAND NEW PAIR OF BINOS delivered and there would be a "call tag" issued for my pair of binos!! My new binos were delivered ahead of me sending in the old ones and they are spectacular!!.........now hear this!!
DOUG did not sell the originals!! He had no interest in the game OTHER than he represents the company that I was dealing with! HE FIXED IT!!
Doug and company(CAMERALAND NY) have been in business since 1951 and his dad instilled in him and his brother(Joel) the importance of SERVICE!! And customer satisfaction. DOUG and Cameraland will get my business for a long time to come! They are what made this country great! Doing the right thing even if it wasn't your fault! THANKS DOUG!! Your friend, CHARLIE MILLIRON, R&D Sporting Goods, Rocky Mount, VA. (GHD)

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
That is impressive.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
For grins
Interesting article on customer service

Link to Customer Service Top 25 Companies

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Papershredder
posted Hide Post
Doug sold me a pair of Zeiss binos for less than 1/2 of what they are asking for them in Canada. Another thumbs up for Doug here.

Posts: 157 | Location: Alberta,Canada | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another plug for very good CS and a place to buy. If I'm buying new, I look at Cameraland NY first. Then I don't end up looking anyplace else...