Notify
Tools

Natchez is having a big sale....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted
You fellas might want to check out Nathez Shooters Supply www.natchezss.com

They are selling Weavers really cheap, the 4.75x40 Grand Slam is only $149!

The Browning scopes are on a big clearance as well. I just picked up a Browning 2-7x32 for $139.

The Nikons are on sale too. They have the 3-9x40 Monarchs for $199.95!! What a deal.

They also have the 2-7x32 prostaff in camo for $89.95. That's one heck of a deal I have two of these scopes on hard recoiling shotguns and they hold there zero very well. Have great glass that can not be beat at that price.

Thought some of you fellas may need some "stand-bys." I needed another like a hole in the head but, couldn't pass up the great deal on the browning. Almost went with the 4.75 Grandslam.

Good Luck

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!!

Don

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
That is a great deal on the Monarch's. With the new line coming out, all the dealers will be clearing them out. I really like the 3-9x40 Monarch. I have had one on my 7mm-08 for several years now.

Thanks,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think they are out of the monarch's and its listed for 299.oo. I will call to see if they have them during business hours

Posts: 208 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: 14 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Natcho out of stock??? Shocking.

I have given up ordering any "deal" from them. I was placed on back order for a Elite 4200 for 8 months... Sat on a Weaver for almost four months and finally decided to cut and run.

Their prices are great, but I'm convinced they don't have half the $hi! they advertise.

My hunting buddy ordered a 10 ML II from them and received a ML that had been glass bedded with a home kit. When he called them, they responded "oh, I guess we mailed you out a return."

NO THANKS!

Posts: 173 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 25 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 3-9x40 Nikon Monarch UCC was delivered the day before Reloader made his first post. But I was on the road and wanted to wait till I got home and actually had the scope in hand to report.

Since I have not mounted it yet, I can only say it is made in the Philippines, not Japan. Other than that it I can't say yet. It looks fine.

Just another offshore thang. Make a name then move the assembly to someplace else cheaper.

Posts: 220 | Location: SW Missouri USA | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
Looks like the 3-9 MOnarch is still available:

Nikon Monarch closeout deal

I bought a 3-9 & 2-7x through this deal. I am very happy with them. I have pretty much been a Leupold man until I bought these. But teh prices were such a deal I figured I'd give them a try.

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I just got one of those 4.75x40 Weaver GS's for $149! Kudude

Posts: 1473 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kudude, what are you planning on putting that on? I have seen rave reviews of that scope, but just don't know what I would do with it!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote