Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks for the Swarovski input
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted
Thanks to all that replied. I thought and looked and while I was looking I came across a used Swarovski 3-10x42 AV that the price was too good to pass up. It is in 99% condition, except no box. I feel that I got if for a great price and included a set of rings. Thanks again and can't wait to see the first African game through it.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 885 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper:
Thanks to all that replied. I thought and looked and while I was looking I came across a used Swarovski 3-10x42 AV that the price was too good to pass up. It is in 99% condition, except no box. I feel that I got if for a great price and included a set of rings. Thanks again and can't wait to see the first African game through it.

I am glad that you found a great deal.....You should be very happy with your new found friend

As far as the box goes They gather more light out of the box.....Laugh

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jwp475
And he'll have more room in his safe..Boxes..Boxes... What to do with all these boxes..
AK

Posts: 16798 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 21 February 2006Reply With Quote