Find
Notify
Tools

Sightron Scope - contact info????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a SII 6-24 that has some problems -

Does anyone have Sightron contact info? phone, email, internet site, etc?

Thanks

If a day goes by when you don't learn something - it was a Total Loss!

Posts: 324 | Location: SE Wyoming | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Sightron Inc.
100 Jeffrey Way Suite A
Youngsville, NC 27596

1-800-867-7512

They told me to send mine to them at the above address and be sure to insure it.
Snellstrom

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks a bunch thumb

If a day goes by when you don't learn something - it was a Total Loss!

Posts: 324 | Location: SE Wyoming | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hey Old Guy
I sent mine in because I screwed the rear eyepiece too tight against the lock ring and stripped it. Completely my fault, they replaced the scope with no questions asked.
I just got my new scope today, I shipped it to them on 9-25-06 they shipped the new one out to me on 9-28-06. I've been real pleased with mine it is a 3-9x40 S1 and was shooting tiny groups for me (.285") on a 6.5x55 right up to the day I sent it in. Not bad for a $100 scope.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A friend in FL bought 2 Sightrons from Midway when they were on sale and I bought 1 which I'm mounting on my TC Encore Rifle with a 20" Bullberry barrel in SW460 cal Midway techs said they're good scopes with a good waranty.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sightron's big thing is that you're supposed to be able to take it back to any retail location that sells them (or at least back to where you got it) and get a replacement free of charge---it's their "over the counter warranty." At least thats what they had when I was working retail. Good luck.

Formerly "the444shooter" I think I had about 73,000 posts before I had to re-register Wink

God Bless and Shoot Straight

God is a comedian playing to an audience afraid to laugh--Voltaire

Posts: 69 | Location: Big Sky Country, MT | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote