THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Scope suggestion for PS 90 with picattiny rail

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scope suggestion for PS 90 with picattiny rail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for a 2-3x power lighted reticle sight for my new weapon. Something for shooting within 100-200 yards

Posts: 1195 | Location: Billings,MT | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of John Galt
posted Hide Post
Does that rifle have back up iron sights (BUIS)? If not, you may want to take a look at the Leupold prismatic offerings which although may not be magified, they have an etched reticle that can be used as an aiming point even without power turned on/illuminated.

Trijicon ACOG's are another top-of-the-line option but be prepared to pay big $$$! You could also look at an Eotech XPS with the flip-to-the-side magnifier. Go check out the "Optics" subsection over on ar15.com for reviews of a ton of "tactical" optics options.

Good luck!

-John

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aimpoint Micro.

Posts: 661 | Location: Below sea level. | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
I am using an ACOG 1.5x16mm S sub compact for mine. You want to get the TROS scope base.

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 840 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tygersman:
Aimpoint Micro.

That's what I run....a T1 on a DD mount

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote