THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Where to order Warne Maxima rings for a Tikka T3

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to order Warne Maxima rings for a Tikka T3
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a good suggestion of a place to order a set of Warne Maxima detachable rings for a 30mm 2.5-10-56 S&B scope? I think a high ring would work on the Tikka T3 with the rail mount??They do have extra high but would like to keep it low a possible.Found a couple places on the internet but some seem little strange and not to fimiliar with.Thanks for any help.Also would help to be in the USA.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lock, Stock & Barrel (http://www.lockstock.com/) will order you any Warne product number you can come up with (provided it is available from Warne). I have dealt with Lock Stock for years, and they have always provided me with great service.
- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Natchez has them. Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike[mho]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownell's also has Warne products. That's where I bought my last set of Warne rings.

Don

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you have a 56mm objective you wil probably need the extra high, and, even then , that may not be enough!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote