THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Nikon Monarch Dream Season ATB 8.5x56 Binocular

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nikon Monarch Dream Season ATB 8.5x56 Binocular
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted
Are these any good?

Are they the same as the 8.5x56 Monarch Golds?

I had a pair of the golds a few years ago, they were amazing.

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MOA, The Gold's are excellent Bino's, they should serve you a very long time.
I pulled this for you in case you are interested?

The Nikon 8.5x56 Monarch Gold features phase-corrected prisms and fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced optical performance when you need it most: at dawn, dusk, and in poor weather. And state-of-the-art, lightweight construction provides unparalleled strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day in the field.

Drop me a note if you have any more question's.

Posts: 33 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dont know for the x56 but the 42 in 10x and 8x serve us well in northern Canada for the last 6 years.

for the price they re hard to beat.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had the 8X56 Swaro years ago when they first came out. Awesome glass, gave you an hour extra hunting a day. Excellent for hunting hogs on full moon nights. Probably the best glass I have ever owned.

BUT, they were like carrying a sack of flour around your neck. I had mine for about three years sold them and bought the 10X42 Kahles and have never looked back.

"We Don't Rent Pigs !"

Posts: 1191 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swifter, I know what you mean. I have a (mine is a Tactical, now it's X) MONARCH Tactical, 30 mm 4-16x50 on a .300 Win and I shot hogs with just moon light at over 100 yards. My buddies didn't believe me wen I told them I could see hogs under the feeder, of course knowing my friends, I let them look with an empty rifle. I then proceeded to harvest two nice porkers. Both guys put that same scope on their rifles for the following season.

Posts: 33 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With Quote