Find
Notify
Tools

In Love - new S&B
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Finally got a me a S&B scope. Eurooptic had short window sale on S&B scopes. Got a 3-12x42 Klassik with an illuminated #7 reticle for $1,065 shipped - a full $1400 off standard price.

Gotta decide between my 8x68s on a ZG47 or 358 Norma on a Sako L61R for the scope. Thinking the 8x68s.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3060 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
It was YOU!!! Big Grin

Just kidding, but I was watching that sale closely and trying to justify another scope. The prices from EuroOptic were crazy-low, too, much like the recent CLNY sale. I got a Klassik 3-12x50 L3 for 1099 from them, more than half-off the regular price.

Enjoy your new toy. And post some pictures once you get it mounted on your rifle.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9374 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Austin Hunter:
Finally got a me a S&B scope. Eurooptic had short window sale on S&B scopes. Got a 3-12x42 Klassik with an illuminated #7 reticle for $1,065 shipped - a full $1400 off standard price.

Gotta decide between my 8x68s on a ZG47 or 358 Norma on a Sako L61R for the scope. Thinking the 8x68s.[/QUOTE

Excellent choice. S&Bs are well worth the high price. I have a Klassik 1.5-6x42 on my 375 that’s just brilliant!

Posts: 391 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotta watch with the mounts on the ZG-47, so the ocular does not hit the bolt handle.

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote