THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Best scope in 3 x 12 range for $200 price zone

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best scope in 3 x 12 range for $200 price zone
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a couple of non 'mission critical' rigs, but would like to keep good optics on them for their use at the range, and one's just a kick around where I don't want to take the scope off.

So, I'm looking for recommendations on $200ish price point 3x12 power range scopes. I've seen a Millet scope that looked pretty good, and I've got a partner that has one which has given good service, so I had that under consideration....

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also take a look at the Bushnell Legend 4-12x40AO. The Legend series is known for being at the top of the list of entry level scopes as far as bang for the buck goes.

til later

One of Us
posted Hide Post
mueller, miillet

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
Last time I checked the Leupold VXI 4-12 was about $250. FWIW, I think it's worth the little extra. Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3313 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good help guys, Thanks!

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote