Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone here have a Zoli 1900...what did you find for mounting options?? Thanks

Posts: 1319 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jon,

The Teutonic websites resulted in refernces to Husqvarna (HVA) and FFV/Carl Gustaf as Zoli 1900 clones. Perhaps referencing these with stadard fare Mount companies Stateside may get you further.

Nevadan here on AR has a L/H'd 9.3x62 Zoli, perhaps you can query him about what Mounts he's got on his?

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
..besten Dank, Gerry. I had heard that Husqvarna mounts would work. Appreciate the info.

Posts: 1319 | Location: MN and ND | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jon,

As Gerry indicated I have the Zoli 1900, L/H in 9.3x62. It has Leupold Quick Release (QR) bases. Not the Quick Release Weaver style! Rings are standard QR. Stateside these are the only bases I have found for the 1900 directly, not Husqvarna etc.

I found two possible sources for the bases. Both appear to have these in stock. Per a phone call earlier, Leupold is not producing them at this time, so if either source below has them, great.

Leupold Part Number is: 51344

Theriflescopestore.com 860-808-1283 Their SKU is LEB51344

Precisionscopes.com 800-705-6865 Their SKU MLP-51344

Hope this helps.

Gerry, thanks for remembering!

Don

Life Member SCI &, NRA

Posts: 161 | Location: Reno NV and Betty's Bay RSA | Registered: 13 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Conetrol has several options for bases & rings available for the Zoli 1900.

It takes some patience and attention for installing the rings but it is a good, strong system. You can get your scope lower than other scope mounting systems with Conetrol rings.