THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone here bought from The Optic Zone?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
www.theopticzone.com

They have a scope I have been looking at that is $60 (about 17%) less than anywhere else I have found it on the web. Are they reputable?

Posts: 212 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JMJ888
posted Hide Post
I bought a Zeiss 3.5-10 from them a while back. They are about as respectable as you can get. Jon...the owner...posts on this forum every now and again.

Great price...great service...fast delivery.

Posts: 436 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 27 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Harry O, my experience mirrors that of JMJ888. I have purchased several scopes from them, delivered quickly, factory sealed product, exactly as promised with GREAT pricing.

I recommend them highly, and will use them again. Jon is a very nice fellow as a bonus.

Regards--Don

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
+3

Can't be beat.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had the same experience with The Optic Zone ... the price well below what others were charging. The people I worked with in buying the scope were tops. They listen to you with a politeness that is lost in many of today's large businesses. The company is very reputable, easy to work with and the prices are more than right. Tom Purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
Harry O,
I recently purchased a scope off the Optic Zone. Service and advice was unbeatable. I had the scope in my hands six days from placing the order. This might not mean much to you but I live on the other side of the planet !!
Pete

Posts: 241 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have bought 5 scopes from TOZ, Jon is great to deal with. Wink

Posts: 91 | Location: Brisbane, Australia. | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another rec for The Optic Zone. I have also had great experiences with Cameraland. Both are good folks to work with and normally cheaper than most other sources.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know what to say, but thanks for the support.

Harry O, if you have any questions, just let me know.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the answers everybody. Looks like time to buy.

Posts: 212 | Location: Omaha, NE | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Their service is outstanding. I just directed my buddy to get his new binos from them last night. I go to the store get hands on time with glass then go home and order from Jon.

one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
The Optic Zone is a first class operation. Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3316 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote