New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kahles Helia 4S2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An acquaintance of mine, from whom I have bought scopes in the past, offered me the following scope:
schönes Kahles / Wien 4x32 (Helia 4S2) Zielfernrohr zu verkaufen.
Absehen 1.
Stahlausführung ohne Schiene.
Alle Verstellung sind drehbar und funktionieren.
Preis wäre EUR 165,-- inkl. Versand (Deutschland).
(A beautiful Kahles (Vienna) 4X32 scope (Helia 4S2) for sale. Reticle 1, steel construction without a rail. All adjustments turn and function properly.
Price 165 EUROs, including postage within Germany)

I'm over stocked with scopes just now, otherwise I would jump on it. Photos available on request.

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
I find at least two versions of that model online, zausa, one looking a bit too modern.

Is this one image-movement?

Posts: 5106 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sambarman338:
I find at least two versions of that model online, zausa, one looking a bit too modern.

Is this one image-movement?

My impression from looking at the photograph supplied is that isn't. The crosshairs do not appear to be centered.

One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Having seen the picture, I now think it is of the old reticle-movement type - a definite plus if it remains in good, workable condition.

As some will know, my favorite scope for three decades was the 2.3-7 variable adapted from that base.

Posts: 5106 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote