THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    Leica Vector 1500?? anyone know where to get one

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leica Vector 1500?? anyone know where to get one
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys,
I am new on this board, I do a lot of Long range shooting, 600-1500+, the only laser range finder that honestly could range to the dot was the Leica Vector model, which the Military tactical air controllers use and other teams, but I took a Long Range Interdiction class at Blackwater and the guy had one and he said where he got it from but I forgot, he said if you wanted to get the best be prepared to pay but I am willing to pay I just want to know IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET ONE!! I have tried all these compact range finders but they are not powerful enough, I need something dependable all the time, rain or shine, from 100yd all the way out to 1500+, just wondering if anyone knows any company that is selling these, thanks guys!

Posts: 5 | Location: OakRidge, TN | Registered: 11 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact Sam (S1) at http://artactical.com/ . He might be able to hook you up. I'm not sure if the Vector 1500 is even made anymore...but they have ones that'll go to 5K+.

It's only money....

Posts: 920 | Location: Mukilteo, WA | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With Quote